mandag 18. oktober 2010

Do everyone get good effect from protein powder?


It's hard to say. On the training forums I read about people who use this and say it is pure magic. I have not gotten this impression. Many struggle with this course to get results of protein powder, so everyone does not equal power.

I have used Zeus Test Booster for about 25 days now. Taking two pills after breakfast and two pills after dinner. In other words, the usual dose of protein powder.
I feel neither stronger, less tired and more pumped.
I write a training diary, and I get better results fast, but I did BEFORE I started Zeus too.

Maybe I had enough testosterone in the body from before, so the effect can vary from person to person ... just do not get too high hopes. Buy yourself a high quality protein powder if you buy one - and then get the power out of it. Do not think you can buy anything and increase the mass of weight and put on muscle. For something like this happens in fact not overnight.

Everyone gets bad effect of protein powder. Protein Powder is one of the best ways to gain some weight, but you have to know that it's not really easy to use it on the right way.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar