fredag 29. oktober 2010

Do you like protein bars or protein powder?


When I eat a protein bar, it starts to rumble a bit in my stomach. Not very annoying. But if I eat two pieces, however, it starts to rumble heavely in the stomach! Ordinary bars of 55 grams.

Have roughly the same effect if I take 2 protein shakes, and when I drink more than a pint of artificially sweetened soft drinks, from 1 liter and more starts rumbling again. This rumbling is due as you probably know, gases, and these must be out! And I'll promise you that it certainly does not smell of perfume. It is so one can begin to wonder ... = P

Seems almost that I could tolerate it better before. Could my body have developed a kind of intolerance?

The question is; do you like protein bars or protein powder? Many people are actually liking protein powder, but you are also able to buy some protein bars if you are looking at the right hand side of the blog.

Have you ever tasted protein bars?

They are actually very good, and with a taste of chocolate.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar